News from Budiriro 2013 09

Email - Sept 2013

To: Rev David Rees

Subject: UPDATES OF BUDIRIRO PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH

Dear Minister Rees,

I greet you in the name of The Father, The Son and the Holy Ghost.  First I would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity to talk to you and all our colleagues in Christ.  As of late I have been communicating with Robert, I hope he kept you posted on the developments of Budiriro Church Stand.  I can say with the Grace of God we were finally issued  the Church stand without going for a bid, like the other two stands which will go for bidding.

Thank you for your prayers which you and the URC Rayleigh Church did.  It was God’s time and the best time.   Our stand number is 17574 measuring  2600 square meters and is the biggest among the three stands.  What is left now is to sign the lease agreement which is likely to happen this week or next week.  From there we move our temporary structure to the site and start preparing for development of the stand.  So far The Presbytery Of Zimbabwe has given us five thousand dollars.  The rest is still with them and we do not know whether we will have it on time with our programme.   When we have secure building plans we will send you so that together we can produce the best plan for our church.

Bye for now I will keep you posted as things unfold.

Best regards

Alois